top of page
Falmouth Rod & Gun Club
- Thu, Mar 30at The ClubhouseMar 30, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMat The Clubhouse, 25 Sportsman Lane, East Falmouth, MA 02536, USAThis regularly scheduled monthly meeting always occurs on the 'last' Thursday, at 7pm. Chairpersons come to report, raise issues, ask questions and all present review: new member applications, major projects & expenses, etc. Any current member may attend. Prior permission to speak is required.
- Sat, Apr 01at The ClubhouseApr 01, 6:30 PM – 10:00 PMat The Clubhouse, 25 Sportsman Lane, East Falmouth, MA 02536, USAEmail Announcement: SOLDOUT: We have started a "Waiting List", as people do cancel from time to time, Life inserts itself upon 'best made plans'. The FRGC will host its second annual Gus A. Canepa Scholarship Banquet Dinner on April 1, 2023.
- Wed, Apr 12at The Clubhouse
- Sat, Apr 15meet at the Pavilion (indoors if rain)Apr 15, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PMmeet at the Pavilion (indoors if rain), 25 Sportsman Lane, East Falmouth, MA 02536, USAAll hunting laws apply. Please click on this link to apply: https://massfishhunt.storefront.kalkomey.com/em/programs/56. Questions? Please call me Keith Engstrom at EngstromNK@aol.com or 508-280-5777
- Sun, May 21at The ClubhouseMay 21, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PMat The Clubhouse, 25 Sportsman Lane, East Falmouth, MA 02536, USAEldred's, a longtime professional Auctioneer/Appraiser will examine any 3-items for just $20; regrets -- no jewelry. Noon until 3pm. Founded in 1947 by Robert C. Eldred, Sr., Eldred’s is the oldest continuously operating auction house in New England.
- Fri, Jun 02Parking lot and Clubhouse
- Sat, Jun 03at Falmouth Rod & Gun ClubJun 03, 8:00 PM – Jun 04, 4:00 PMat Falmouth Rod & Gun Club, 25 Sportsman Lane, East Falmouth, MA 02536, USAPlease contact me BEFORE any items are left at the club so that I can determine if items are saleable; and to get them moved into the storage trailer. No large furniture such as couches, sectionals, etc. No electronics. Thanks, Gregg Anderson, 774-994-2231 call or text; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fri, Jun 09at The Clubhouse Bar
- Mon, Sep 18Cape Cod C.C.Sep 18, 7:59 AM – 8:30 PMCape Cod C.C., 48 Theatre Dr, East Falmouth, MA 02536, USAWe are looking for the following: help on the day of the event, sponsorships, and raffle prizes. If anyone would like to help with this event it would be greatly appreciated. Please reach out to me (Matt) at 508-274-2664 (text preferred) Thanks again!
P.O. Box 161 Falmouth, MA 02541
25 Sportsman Lane, East Falmouth, MA 02536, USA
914.434.3075 for Club Secretary(mobile call/text)
bottom of page