Original club members started gathering in 1931 and established the club in 1933. The clubhouse was built on the property in the early 1940's and the club was officially incorporated in 1948. Club dinners have been held for over 50 years and youth have been sent to the conservation camp for over 50 years. Years ago, the club was active in Town activities such as Christmas parades and when Falmouth Hospital was built, room furnishings were provided by the club for Room 202. The Conservation Commission was founded in the Town of Falmouth at the request of the Falmouth Rod and Gun Club in 1961. The club has at least three families that have had members for over three generations: The Baker Family, The Cardeiro Family and the Augusta Family. Most recently in 2004 the club building was expanded with an addition by club members. Periodically club members who have shown dedication and service to the club for over 10 years as an exemplary member are selected by the life member committee after being nominated.
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together.